Not just a Job, Building a Team
Seeking: Foremen/Climbers/Ground Men/Laborers
Location: Boothwyn, PA.
Employment Type: Full Time & Part time Position(s) available.
We are currently seeking Operators, Climbers, Ground Men, Horticulturalists, and Laborers. Some of these positions may lead to sales positions.
Description: Cel's Landscape & Tree Care is a growing company seeking employees to grow and benefit with the company. We provide the highest qualities in the industry.
- Maintaining a safe job site and an enjoyable working atmosphere is highly encouraged!
- Yearly bonuses depend on crews ability of completing jobs safely and accident free.
- Cel's is a drug free company.
- Hourly compensation depends on qualifications.
- Candidates will need to submit to a background, motor vehicle (if able to drive), and Physical/drug screen prior to employment.
Benefits: Safety equipment provided, Paid conferences etc. TCIA and ISA events and training, Class B CDL training and testing will be paid for. Discounted tree rates for family members. Many hours of overtime may be offered during busy weeks.
A. Remove tree limbs by climbing with climbing saddles, climbing line or powered bucket truck.
B. Work on the ground using gasoline and hand powered saws, pruners, etc. Cut branched or trunk sections and drop or lower them to the ground with hand lines.
C. Cut underbrush, fell trees and cut logs into manageable pieces with use of axes, wedges, sledges and chain saws as required by job description.
D. Complete equipment inspection/ greasing each day prior to operating equipment.
E. Relay hand signals, direct traffic, drives and operates trucks and equipment as assigned. Keeps trucks and work areas clean of debris.
F. Assist crew foreman OR Owner .
G. Drag or pull brush (tree limbs) to chipper and insert into chipper for removal.
H. Participate in tailgate safety sessions provided by crew foreman/ Owner and sign off on sheet.
I. Understand and abide by all rules and regulations contained in Company Policy Manual.
1 – 15 lbs. frequently (tools, equipment, etc.)
15 – 75lbs. occasionally (pieces of cut wood, etc.)
- Foremen and Climbers MUST have previous experience to be considered as foreman or climber. Must have valid driver's license and good driving record in order to drive vehicles.
- No Major Felonies
- Must be able to communicate, and follow job tasks efficiently.